- Gold and gold alloys are available in wire, ribbon, pellet, block, and ball forms.
- Reduced trapped air and oxidized additives
|Au (99.99% , 99.999% )||○||○||○||○||─|
Compositions other than listed those above are available
Composition range in between AuSn18 to AuSn30 is capable
Die bonding, wafer evaporation, bonding, sealing, etc.
Gold alloy series
- Newly developed high-quality Au deposition material
- Reduces the amount of non-metallic inclusions in a product
- Given of extremely low level of non-metallic inclusions, contaminants that collect on the surface during melting of the deposition material are reduced, eliminating the need for cleaning.